SALEBABA Multan & Khaniwal headquarter, Pakistan. (“Salebaba Group” or “we”/”us”) is the data controller responsible for the processing of your Personal Data on the Website. You can reach our data protection officer for any questions or feedback by emailing to email@example.com.
Information you actively provide to us when you apply for a job (“Application Data”): We primarily receive information when you use the contact form, subscribe to job alerts or apply for a job. When you use our contact form, apply for a job or subscribe to our job alerts (“Services”) on our Website we may require you to provide us with certain Personal Data such as name, email address, phone number in order to contact you or to answer to your queries. While applying for a job you may also be required to provide your resume/CV and cover letter which may contain additional Personal Data to process your corresponding request.
We need your Application Data for the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment with salebaba Group. Thus, your Application Date will be processed for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes or to maintain our talent pool and to contact you in the future with job offers. Please note that by submitting your application and clicking the checkbox acknowledging the privacy practices explained in this notice, you grant your consent to us to process your Application Data in the manner and for the duration explained in this notice. Accordingly, our legal basis is for processing your Application Data is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
Information gathered from third parties (“Third-Party Candidate Data”): To evaluate your candidacy for employment with us, we might process data collected not directly from you but from third parties. Your personal data will either be obtained from publicly available sources (e.g. LinkedIn) or provided to us by someone who referred you for potential employment, such as a recruiting agency or an external recruiter. In those cases, your prior consent will be sought by the agency or other third party or the transfer will be otherwise admissible under the GDPR. Your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of managing our recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Information gathered automatically on our Website (“Website Access Data”): When you visit the Website, we may collect in log-files your information such as Internet Protocol ("IP") address, demographics, details of your computer’s operating system, browser type, and your Internet service provider in order to provide better usability, troubleshooting, site maintenance, and to understand which parts of the Website are visited and how frequently. Our legal basis for this processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR as we need to process this data to guarantee the functionality and security of the Website.
1. On the Website, we have embedded the online recruiting service Greenhouse. Accordingly, your personal data will be processed on behalf of salebaba Group by Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the USA and engaged by salebaba Group to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on our behalf. Accordingly, your personal data will be transferred to the USA once you submit it through this Website. Despite your data leaving the Pakistan data protection house, Inc. will ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from Pakistan data subjects at any time data protection house, Inc. is certified under the PK-U.S. Privacy Shield framework and the transfer will further be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses certified by the Pakistan Commission to provide an adequate level of data protection for any transfers outside the EU. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by referring to the website of the Pakistan Commission.
2. We may also share information we collect with other salebaba Group companies and our affiliates (companies under common ownership and control) located in different countries. These companies may only process and use this information to assist us for purposes described above and are bound to honor this Privacy Statement.
3. We do not share Personal Data about our users with any other non-affiliated third parties unless we have your specific permission to do so, or we share information with private or public authorities that will enable us to fight fraud and abuse on our network, to investigate suspected violations of law, or to fight any other suspected breach of our terms of service. We may share Personal Data with government authorities as required by applicable law.
4. As a matter of policy, we do not rent or sell Personal Data about our users with non-affiliated third parties unless we have our users’ specific permission to do so. In the event that our business or a division of our business is reorganized or sold and we transfer all or substantially all of our assets to a new owner, your Personal Data may be transferred to the buyer to enable continuity of service.
5. Unless you are starting your employment with us after your application, with your consent, we will store your Application Data for future consideration in our talent pool for a duration of 12 months after you have completed the application process. Before the end of this retention period we will contact you via e-mail to ask you if you want to remain in our talent pool and extend your consent or if you would rather be deleted upon expiration of the initial retention period. If you do not grant us your consent for a longer retention period, we will store your Application Data for a period of 6 months after you have completed the application process. We keep all other personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose for which we obtained them and for any other permitted compatible purposes, including compliance with legal obligations in the field of employment law. Group records management schedules document the applicable minimum retention periods required by local laws.
6. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE OR DELETE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
For users that have created an account with us on the Website, you can access, correct or delete the information you provided by accessing the Website and following the deletion instructions for your CV. You are responsible for keeping the data you provide or post on our network accurate. If your account was created through an identity provider (e.g. on LinkedIn.com) you may also disable or change the account information through the settings offered by the identity provider. In addition, as a data protection house ,data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR: