1.1 This website, is made available to you by Salebaba Group Companies BV ("SaleBaba"), registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Pakistan, and is located at Khaniwal's main city, Pakistan.
1.3 By accessing or using the
Website or any part thereof, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must immediately stop using or accessing this Website and you are not authorised to use or access this Website.
1.4 Please note: we may change these Terms from time to time and without giving you notice, other than publishing the updated Terms on this Website. You must review these Terms as published on this Website whenever you access or visit this Website. By using or accessing this Website, the then-current version of these Terms as published on this Website will apply to that use and access of this Website by you; and there may be additional terms and conditions, disclaimers and disclosures that apply to the use of certain parts of this Website or content on this Website ("Additional Terms"). The Additional Terms form part of these Terms and will be accessible on those parts of the Website or content to which they apply. By using those parts of this Website or content, you will be deemed to have agreed to the Additional Terms. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between any part of these Terms or the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will apply to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
1.5 For the purpose of these Terms and wherever the context so requires, the terms "you", and "your" and "user" shall mean any person who accesses or uses the Website.
1. On the Website we have embedded the online recruiting service Greenhouse. Accordingly, your personal data will be processed on behalf of SaleBaba Group by Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the USA and engaged by SaleBaba Group to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on our behalf. Accordingly, your personal data will be transferred to the USA once you submit it through this Website. Despite your data leaving the EU Greenhouse Software, Inc. will ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects at any time Greenhouse Software, Inc. is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework and the transfer will further be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses certified by the EU Commission to provide an adequate level of data protection for any transfers outside the EU. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by referring to the website of the EU Commission.
2. We may also share information we collect with other SaleBaba Group companies and our affiliates (companies under common ownership and control) located in different countries. These companies may only process and use this information to assist us for purposes described above and are bound to honour this Privacy Statement.
3. We do not share Personal Data about our users with any other non-affiliated third parties unless we have your specific permission to do so, or we share information with private or public authorities that will enable us to fight fraud and abuse on our network, to investigate suspected violations of law, or to fight any other suspected breach of our terms of service. We may share Personal Data with government authorities as required by applicable law.
4. As a matter of policy, we do not rent or sell Personal Data about our users with non-affiliated third parties unless we have our users’ specific permission to do so. In the event that our business or a division of our business is reorganized or sold and we transfer all or substantially all of our assets to a new owner, your Personal Data may be transferred to the buyer to enable continuity of service.
5. Unless you are starting your employment with us after your application, with your consent, we will store your Application Data for future consideration in our talent pool for a duration of 12 months after you have completed the application process. Before the end of this retention period we will contact you via e-mail to ask you if you want to remain in our talent pool and extend your consent or if you would rather be deleted upon expiration of the initial retention period. If you do not grant us your consent for a longer retention period, we will store your Application Data for a period of 6 months after you have completed the application process.
We keep all other personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose for which we obtained them and for any other permitted compatible purposes, including compliance with legal obligations in the field of employment law. Group records management schedules document the applicable minimum retention periods required by local laws.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE OR DELETE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
For users that have created an account with us on the Website, you can access, correct or delete the information you provided by accessing the Website and following the deletion instructions for your CV. You are responsible for keeping the data you provide or post on our network accurate. If your account was created through an identity provider (e.g. on LinkedIn.com) you may also disable or change the account information through the settings offered by the identity provider. In addition, as a EU data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR: